Friday 15 January 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you and yours had a lovely holiday season and ate and drank all the wonderful things that make the winter festivities special to you. We had lovely and quiet (if a bit cold!) holiday season this year. I made a fairly traditional christmas dinner sized for two (no brussels sprouts for us though), baked christmas hams for other family events, baked some cookies (my first tentative foray into gluten free/dairy free cookie baking) and drank some nice wine. The cookies were a mixed success - although I did bake amazing buckwheat based chocolate chip cookies from one of Karina Allrich's recipes (the gluten free goddess).

I hope that you all have a safe, happy and prosperous 2010 and I look forward to sharing new culinary adventures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment